THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Preparations for a Dancer

A dancer should always be prepared. I first thing a dancer should be doing is after finding the song that God wants you to is by reading the Word because if you don’t have the word in you when you dance nothing is going to come out. Example when I lift my hands - the scripture - - will come out of you when u are doing the movements & even more so the anointing will be even stronger when you are studying in the word of God be for you go & minister in dance!!! Second thing – practice practice practice!!! There are some dancers that have different methods of doing this! I know of a dancer that doesn’t practice at all but God gives her the movements right even when she is ministering in dance but there are some dancers like me that need practice – time to choreograph the dance.

†GodsGirl†





Dance isn't a form it's a way of life!

0 comments: